Facilities at Wagon Trail Campground
- 145 sites spread out over 75 acres.
- RV sites with 50 amp electric and water. Full hookups and pull-thrus available. Average site size 30′ x 50′.
- Free WiFi available at Main Building.
- Separate tenting area. Three hide-a-way tent sites available.
- Camping Cabin Rentals. 2-room log cabins that can sleep up to 6 (see below).
- Yurt Rentals. Can sleep up to 5 (see below).
- Travel Trailer Rental. Can sleep 5 comfortably (see below).
- Travel Trailer Rental. Can sleep 2 comfortably
- Highly rated and clean rest room facilities. Free showers.
- Dump station and honey wagon (pump out) service.
- LP gas available – tanks only (can not fill motor homes).
- Picnic tables and fire rings at each site.
- Campground store with wood, ice, gifts, and limited groceries.
- Bait and fishing pole rentals.
- Fish cleaning table with freezer space for your catch.
- Laundry room; including 3 washers & 4 dryers.
- Cozy log and chink adult sitting room with fireplace.
- Game room, playground, recreation field.
- Walking trails to Sand Bay Beach Town Park with a lovely shallow sandy beach that’s great for kids!
- Walking distance to Rowleys Bay Resort where there is a restaurant, pub, bakery, and boat ramp.
- Walking trails into the Mink River Nature Conservancy.
Wagon Trail Campground provides deluxe, heated restroom facilities with free showers! They are highly rated. Our campers tell us often that they appreciate how clean they are kept. They include shampoo in each shower, removable handheld shower heads, and many hooks for towels, clothing and other items. During our busy season our restroom facilities are checked many times a day, besides their thorough cleanings!
Our 2 room camping cabins sleep up to 6 and come with a double bed in one room and 2 sets of bunk beds in the second. There is a ceiling fan and electricity inside the cabins. Electricity and water are provided outside at the site. A picnic table sits on the covered porch along with a counter for your cooking supplies. A fire ring with a small grill is at the site along with 2 adirondack chairs. Bed linens are not provided and the cabins do not have kitchen or bathroom facilities. You are definitely camping but with a lovely rustic shelter around you.
<- Cabin Interior (click)
Be one of the first to enjoy this unique form of camping. Yurts are circular structures that originated long ago with the Mongolian culture. They have been modernized in the past few decades, here in the U.S., and now enjoy a wide range of uses. Our yurts have a vinyl impregnated fabric wrapped around Douglas Fir lattice walls which are secured to a finished floor. Rafters extend up from the walls to the 4′ skylight dome supporting a heavy duty vinyl roof. They have an insulation package and a snow and wind kit that reinforces the walls and ceiling. They are 16′ in diameter with approximately the same square footage as our cabins, and sleep up to 5 people. They have a double bed with a bunk above and one set of bunk beds. There is electricity and a ceiling fan inside the yurts. Electricity and water are provided outside at the site. Bed linens are not provided and they do not have kitchen or bathroom facilities. With large windows, cream colored interiors and skylight domes they are light and cozy. A picnic table is on the site along with a fire ring with a small grill, and 2 adirondack chairs.
Travel Trailer Rental
Are you thinking about buying a travel trailer, camper, or 5th wheel but aren’t sure if it’s for you? Come and try ours for your stay. This 30-foot travel trail with slide has room to sleep 5 comfortably. It is on a full hook-up site with its own water and sewer. The trailer has a small kitchen, stove, microwave, refrigerator and an assortment of pots, pans, and utensils for you to use. It has a bathroom with a small shower, however most campers use our full sized ones in our clean bath houses. This rental also come with a small DVD player, an LP grill on the outside deck, a picnic table and fire ring. The only thing you need to bring is your bedding or sleeping bags, pillows, and kitchen and bath towels. There is no laundry service provided. Joining us for a few days in this unit will allow you to “test drive” a nice camper before purchasing your own.